If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Needing Comfort

A Day for Daisies is our sponsor this week and I've used water-friends to create a get well card. Decidedthis image needed to be coloured up with watercolours and H20 Twinkling Paints.  Love the contrast between the off white and the framed border.

Close up of the image so you can see the H2O Paints shimmer :)

Challenges
Anything goes @
The pencil case  ,  Little Miss Muffet , Southern girls
Retarte #83 ,

Dare 2 B Artzy - Animal Lovers
Broken Fairy Designs AG + use your stash


Recipe
Stamps- Dare2BArtzy, dies quickutz,ribbon from stash
Coloured with watercolours and H20 Twinkling Paints to add in an underwater shimmer effects
Papers basic grey, and SEI, Dies -Quickutz
Inks Memento

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Nikki! Your watercolour painting of her is wonderful and in such perfect underwater colours. Soooo lovely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The watercolouring is perfect!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so amazing, I stil can let my self to try coloure with watercoloures, but this is amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww, great colors!!!!! Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#83
    Maria Pilar (Retarte DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your colouring of this image. Simply stunning.. Thanks for joining us at SGC. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget