If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Night Fly By

Mini Birds on a Broom from Limited Runs, This year I  Love that I have used up so much of my old Halloween stock I've created so many cards and PL and even a flip book some I will show once they arrive where they are going 1st so it's a surprize this one is for my grandma that doesn't check out my blog so here is one card :)
 The inside 
Challenges
Anything Goes
Ooh Lala Creations

Come and Get it - Polka Dots
Glitter and Sparkle - Add some Metal (Glittery Black Brads)
All Sorts - Special Occasion - Halloween in my eyes super special

Coloured with Markers and H20 
Die - Spellbinders , K n Co

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. Nice coloring. I like the background paper. Cute inside and out. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool halloween card, love the inside of it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun Halloween card Nikki! Love your colouring especially the night sky. Such cute characters inside and out. Your Grandma will be thrilled to receive this card. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Halloween make Nikki. The little creatures are so cute. It's a really fun make and I'm sure your Grandma will love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant Halloween, loving it, inside and out.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N' Sparkle, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card... Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion challenge... Hugs Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and so nice on the inside too!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for sharing at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget