If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Gothic Zoe

Here's one more halloween card I've made using Limited Runs freebie 
Her name is "GothicZoe " 

Crafty Calendar -halloween 
Brenda's halloween
Simon Says wed -anything goes 
Marker pop for the girls 

Papers Martha Stewart, Recollections.
Die cut K and Co.
Markers Shinhan, Promarkers 
Thanks for looking 
Hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Great Halloween papers and image Nikki, thanks for joining in with my Halloween giveaway with this fabulous project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Halloween card Nikki! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the papers and funn image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image.. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki - great Hallowe'en card. Love the image & backing papers.
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again soon - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget