If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, January 2, 2017

For the Birds

Using the Artistic Stamper set of Birds  I chose to make a set of ATC cards that will be in a Pocket Letter of Butterflies and Birds I haven't Finished yet but soon I have a few on the go all at once right now so I'm hopping between a few

Challenges


Coloured With Promarkers,Prismacolour,Spectrum,Sakura Gel Pen

Papers - Tim Holtz, 
Die Recollections 
Washi ,Card Candi,Bling and Brads from stash
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nikki! What beautifully coloured birds! Love the white accents and dots, they really bring the birds to life. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cool! Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at ATC around the world!
    Hugs
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC's, those stamps are a favourite of mine, Thank you for joining in this months challenge on The Artistic stampers blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget