If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

WOYWW

Hi all Happy  WOYWW  I know I've been a little MIA lately but last week I was going to join in but my little furbaby Squeak passed away. We had him for 17 years and for the  week before it happened you just knew that his time was getting close, at least it happened at home so he didn't have to freak out in the car which he TOTALLY hates to be in and we had everything he liked around him and kept him on one floor so he didn't have to climb any stairs for his weary bones. We are both doing fine just find the house quiet now without a cat to trip us up (ALOT). 

So on to my space this week it's me working on a Pocket Letter I got stuck on started out okay then just can't figure out the rest it will get done eventually I'm guessing just have to figure out the top of it I start things with no clear plan I just let it evolve and see where it takes me and hope it doesn't end up in the bin. 
The Binder closest to you is my Sticker and die cuts to use for Pocket Letters just easy to flip and grab when I need something.

So I'm holding my 1st progressive challenge on Facebook for Limited Runs if you want to grab this little cutie and play along It would be fantastic. 
He'll be in the Limited Runs store for a 24hour for free (Ehmail me till the 1st if you missed out to play along)
then you can buy into the challenge for only $1.00
this progressive challenge will last for 3 months with winner or winners if we get a lot people playing along.
If you don't have facebook then you can email a link and picture to your site and I'll be happy to add you into the contest 
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

16 comments:

  1. Losing a pet is always hard Nikki.They are our fur babies and we can't help but love them and miss them terribly when they go.I'm sorry.Hope you start to feel better soon. Our last cat was 17 too.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, poor Squeak! (your link doesn't work by the way at WOYWW) the pocket letters look fab. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw poor you losing Squeak, hugs. Not too sure what a pocket letter is but I'm sure you'll finish it OK. Thanks for the visit BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sad when we lose a furry ffriend, I am sorry about Squeak. Your desk remains creative, which is good and having just researced wht a pocket letter is, it is a great way to get inspired and introduce yourself to someone or simply swap pages of artwork! Love it! Happy WOYWW! Anne #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about Squeak it is like losing a family member sometimes I think worse as they are always by your side. Love the card from your previous post a fitting memory to your furry friend.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about the loss of Squeak. Happy WOYWW Sarah #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, so sad to hear about Squeak. It's been two years sinec we lost ours, and only now am I thinking about getting a rescue cat. They really are family to us. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxXxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep it is hard adjusting to the loss, hope you find some solace at your lovely craft desk this week dx #24

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Squeak. He's been a member of the family for a long time so must be tough.

    Sharon K #38

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel your loss, just lost our guinea pig a couple of weeks back and when I'm home alone it is so quite without him squeeking around, happy WOYWW, Vicky #22

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nikki,
    Sorry to hear about you dear Squeak. Seventeen years old seems like he had a nice, long life. It's interesting how they let you know that they are ready to go.

    The desk looks nice and crafty. Do you keep your regular color pencils and your watercolor pencils separate? I know I have both and am thinking I might have mixed some together at some point. Not sure what to do about it.

    The house is coming along. Not quite at the speed that I would hope for. Oh well.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay (41)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry for your loss, I'm sure she will be missed. I still have never made a pocket page, not sure what goes in it! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby, Squeak. You were really blessed to have had him for 17 years, yet I know that doesn't help you feel any better.
    I am glad you got your link fixed. I tried the first one, and looked and saw this one.
    I don't understand about the challenge you have, but will go check it out. #44

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about the loss of your pet!

    Your workspace is so colorful with all the pens & colored pencils on the shelf!

    WOYWW#50 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your Furbaby but that was a good age and I'm sure she had a good life. I'm late this week as I've had a stinker of a cold for weeks and been trying to catch up with stuff this week. I will try and have a look at the challenge soon. Have a great weekend and happy belated woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so very to hear your Squeak has passed on. These moments are always so hard. Crafting can be a good therapy. I can't get those pocket things where I live. Swap Bot has just exploded into craft swaps requiring them. I might have to bite the bullet and order online. Thanks for sharing - EmbroidRage #6 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget