If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Something girly


This challenge is to use only one layer at Incy Wincy. So I pulled out my bright no longer made Basic Grey Paper ( miss their paper lines) and added in a simple Ribbon and no sentiment so I can add what ever when I need this card and voila CAS

\

The Ribbon Girls - Use any Image + Ribbon 7/29
Dare 2B Arty - Bright Colours
Corrosive - AG
Polkadoodles - AG
Cards in evny - baby blue or pretty pink
Crafting from the Heart  AG
Color-inspiration-monday AG + hand coloured image


thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Wow Nikki, fabulous card! Absolutely fantastic colouring in such lovely bright colours. Good luck in the challenges although it's already a winner to me :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and beautifully coloured image--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! Love the pink. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy for our Baby Blue or Pretty Pink challenge this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely coloring--look at those beautiful eyes! Thanks for joining us a Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous thank you so much for playing along this week at Polkadoodles
    Jacki ♥♥ (polkaddoddles DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget