If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Valentine Card #2

One more Old stamp that is no longer made from Tickled Pink you can only get them Digital now which is a shame. Sometimes you just need to use Rubbar


Challenges 
All Sorts - Spots or Stripes 2/10
Colour Crazy - AG #5
Artistic Stampers - Roses are Red +Stamps
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG + hand made bow
CHPP - Pattern Paper
Love to Scrap - I Love You
One Crazy Stamper - AG + Stamps 3/4

thanks for looking hugs 
Nikki


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Valentines card with the pretty image and great background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous Valentines day card! I totally agree about rubber stamps as sometimes you just want to grab your stamp and go not faff around with sizing it on your computer and messing with putting the right paper in etc. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully bright and happy Valntines creation for our 'Spots and Stripes' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Valentines card, great image with lovely colouring and a super background.
    Thank you for joining our 'Spots and/or Stripes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is awesome, love the background and sweet bow.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created an absolutely wonderful card here! Great work and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this month's Love to scrap 106 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget